Students in the Hudson-Mohawk region are invited to participate in a unique and groundbreaking forum to share ideas, inspiration, aspirations and action.
The inaugural Student Congress of the Environmental Consortium will be held during our annual fall conference. It is an opportunity to be part of something big, something different, something that makes a difference for you, for your institution, for the region and the future. This forum is open to all higher education students, all majors invited, to meaningfully engage in the Environmental Consortium’s mission.
- Mobilize our Collective School Resources to Enhance our Individual School Experience
- Articulate a Student-Based Agenda for the Environmental Consortium
- Develop a Role for Regular Interactions and a Regional Network
- Create New Opportunities Across Institution and Disciplinary Boundaries
- Meet Like-Minded Students